Saturday, September 8, 2007

I SHALL ARRIVE

I hope everyone has had an excellent week. Sunday is a day for my family to rest, and gear up for the week ahead. You may be doing the same thing. As you think of the week that is upon us, you may be facing some big challenges.

Well, I would like to encourage you to stay positive, stay focused, and don't give up. YOU WILL ARRIVE! Say to yourself this week- I SHALL ARRIVE! Picture each day as a fun day. If you're working on a long drawn out project, just look at the smaller pieces, and say to yourself I SHALL ARRIVE.

If you are dealing with an uncertain situation, say to yourself- I SHALL ARRIVE. You may not know exactly how things will turn out, but you will get through it. Picture yourself getting through it with tact, confidence, and diplomacy.

Bring out the best in yourself this week. Go the extra mile. Seek to accept yourself and your situation regardless of the outcome. The choice is yours-you can make this week the BEST ever. Have a good time and YOU SHALL ARRIVE!

David Croston
Motivational Concepts and Training


Tag

No comments: