Sunday, May 27, 2007

Mental Attitude

If i'am thinking that I will be defeated, so it's sure that i will lose.

If i'am thinking not be brave, so i will fear to face it.

If i like to win, but my mind fill hesitate, most certainly I will not win.

If i'am thinking that I will fail, meaning I have already failed.

In this world, we discovered that efficacy started from willingness of someone and it's all in once in mind.

If i'am thinking that I can go to larger step business, so it's almost ascertained that I will come into it.

I must think big to rise.

I have to sure about my ability before i did something with big result.

Struggle of life is not always won by stronger people, quicker, or the first people.

The Winner is the one who think That He/She can! He/She will! He/She Win!

Will I became fail or success?

Will I became lose or win?

It is depended from " my MIND CONTENT"

Which can seen at " my MENTAL ATTITUDE"

I have to succeed! I have to win!

Tag

No comments: