Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Contemplation

Future often seen uncertain, causing depressing, worrying, and confusing. Life alone often felt unfair and disappointing, because it's hard to controlled. To face that situation, hope this contemplative article are usefully.

* from contemplative cassette of Anthony de Mello brought by Alex Dirdjo : In the Soldier Pocket which pass away from war in early American history, was found a beautiful prayer as follows:

I have requested health so that I can do big things, but I was given ill so that I can realize all good things.

I have requested properties so that I can live happily, but I was given poorness so that I become wisdom.

I have requested power so that people will respect, but I was given weakness so that I need friend and need God.

I have requested all gift so that I can enjoy this live, but i was given life so that I can enjoy all gift.

I do not accept anything that I have requested, but I accept all that I needed.

Outside my estimate, all prayers that I do not says is granted and now I know that I am counted as the most blessed people.

Father, my live is so valuable because of Your gift. Let my life be more and more valuable because was dedication from loving and Thanks full to You.

Tag

No comments: